I am an enthusiastic IT professional. In 1997 I started in the IT as a 1ste line helpdesk engineer and since then I have worked my way up to a Senior Solution Architect function.
In my current position I advise companies about the Modern Workplace. I am broadly oriented and have in-depth knowledge of various solutions like Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) and Microsoft EM+S (including Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Microsoft Intune).
I provide inspiration and brainstorm sessions with the customer in which I translate the functional requirements and wishes into the best technical solution. I give workshops, make high level designs (HLD) and I am also able to implement the solution myself. In addition, in the role of Product Owner for Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) and Microsoft EM+S (including Microsoft Endpoint Manager – Microsoft Intune) responsible for creating and maintaining Professional Services.
I do my job with passion and love working with the technology of tomorrow. I am very eager to learn and do everything what’s possible to keep up with the latest developments. I also love to share my knowledge with others and give back to the community, partly for that reason I started in 2012 with this blogsite on which I post “how to” and “step-by-step” blogs.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me (see social media below).
- VMWare AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Accreditation
- Citrix ShareFile Certified
- Citrix Specialist Practicum – Mobility
- Citrix Certified Professional – Mobility (CCP-M)
- MobileIron Core Fundamentals v9.5
- Microsoft Technical Sales Challenger
- Microsoft 365 Certified : Fundamentals
- Microsoft 365 Certified : Modern Desktop Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified : Security Administrator Associate
- Microsoft 365 Certified : Enterprise Administrator Expert
Microsoft MVP – Enterprise Mobility (2020-2022)
(2016-2020 – Founding member)
NOTE : I am not open to guest bloggers / paid articles
The publications and views expressed in this (blog) website are my own personal opinions and are by no means associated with my employer.